Important WVU Telephone Numbers
- 911 (9-911 from campus phones)
- Department of Public Safety/ Campus Police: 304-293-COPS (2677)
- Environmental Health and Safety: 304-293-3792
- Health Sciences Safety Office: 304-293-6924
- Carruth Center for Counseling and Psychological Services: 304-293-6997
- Faculty-Staff Assistance Program: 304-293-5590
- Parents Club Hotline: 1-800-WVU-0096
- Student Health Service: 304-285-7200
In the event of emergencies involving WVU students, students and parents should contact the Office of Campus and Community Life at *304-293-5611.
If the emergency occurs outside normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:15 am – 4:45 pm), please call the Department of Public Safety at 304-293-3136 where someone is on call 24 hours a day.